Parents can apply by going to the Registration Request page for admission. After applying online a school representative will contact you!
The documents needed for admission are as follows:
- Birth certificate of the child (Birth Certificate from City Corporation/Union Parishad or a photocopy of Passport)
- 3 copies of passport size photographs of the child.
- 2 copies of passport size photographs of each parent entitled to collect the child.
- Copy of the latest Report Card and Transfer certificate of the last school attended (except for Play Group).
- Medical Certificate of the child.
Admission in AS (Advanced Subsidiary) and A2 (Advanced Level) is taken on the basis of CIE or school completion transcript produced at the meeting with parentthe and the child.
Age & Class
|Play Group||3 Years|
|Grade-XII||18 Years plus|
Admission into LORDS( An English Medium School ) is granted to qualified students without any prejudice to race, colour, creed, religion or nationality.