LORDS was envisaged in the early 2000s and the dream of our founders has been brought to culmination in 2016. Our renowned founder’s cum faculty combined with years of experience have established LORDS with a view to achieving the highest levels of pedagogical impact in the classroom and beyond. We have also hired a superior class of faculty, committed to providing coursework, resources, activities, and instructional facilities that encourage excellence in teaching and learning. Students of LORDS are exposed to a wide range of coursework and support services designed to enhance their learning at all levels and to help them develop into confident leaders of an ever-increasingly complex and global community.
Our Objectives are:
• To provide an environment of excellence, responsibility, and diversity that fosters intellectual, social, analytical skills accomplished not only through a vigorous pursuit of excellence in academic but also diverse co-curricular activities.
• To develop fluency in the use of language, and to foster enjoyment of all the processes of communication: oral, written and visual.
• To promote a strongly rooted knowledge of, and involvement with, national heritage, culture and language.
• To develop students’ study habits and instil the desire to become accomplished human beings.
• To provide each child with an equal opportunity to develop to his or her full potential academically, spiritually, socially and emotionally and to enable each child to respect the spiritual, moral, social and cultural differences in our society, showing respect for the needs, wishes and opinions of others.
• To encourage each child to express themselves creatively and solve problems imaginatively.
• Fostering a capacity to tackle a problem and to follow and sustain an argument and emphasizing the difference between truth and falsehood, and between fact and feeling.
• To place the School at the service of the community, and to accept its appropriate share of responsibility for equipping each child to find his own niche in his occupation and in society.
• To encourage each child to develop in their special field of interest so as to best showcase their particular type of talent while focusing on multifaceted development of each child.
• To ignite the curiosity and the desire to learn rather than routinely load children with the academic burden; a methodology that turns to learn into a combination of classroom study, research and scientific discovery.
• Well secured individual school building.
• Spacious air-conditioned classrooms accommodating twenty students according to the British standard of an ideal classroom environment.
• Two sets of the playground – one is equipped for Junior Section, and the other is Basketball and badminton Courts etc. for Senior Section.
• Comprehensive laboratory facilities with safety devices approved by the Cambridge International Examination (CIE) Board.
• CIE standard computer laboratories to train students from KG I to A-Level
• A Well equipped resourceful Library where students get enormous access to all kinds of reading materials.
• A cafeteria comprising of all modern amenities with nutritious and delicious food, soft drinks and pure drinking water in a clean and congenial ambience.
• Religious Education
• PSHE (Personal, Social and Health Education)
There are school policies for each subject area and many more under the important umbrella of Safeguarding. These include Child Protection, Behaviour, Anti-Bullying and Anti-Racist policies. These will soon be accessible on our website.